心情好沉重。
好忧郁。
好奇怪。
今天,怎么也都快乐不起来。
你那边,有阴天或是下雨吗?
你还记得我不快乐的时候爱做什么吗?
My friends tell me that i look happier and happier.. Yes i did. But why every night when i really settle down, i felt so down and so heavy in my heart? Am i pretending too much? Am i just " pretending" to be happy? I don't know.
Maybe i fake it just to stop the warm worries that make me feel worse instead.
Well.. That's just me. The more ppl are telling me to stay tough, the more i drown under.. The more i wanna stay in that dark, dusty, unhappy, grey world of my own.
Most of the time, faking a smile makes myself feel better instead.
I tend to give hopeful thoughts to myself.
Keep telling myself that, what belongs to you, will stay with you forever. And what doesn't, they will leave eventually. God has his plan for us. Everything happens for a reason... Bla bla bla. ..
I tried. I really tried to believe in these wise quotes.
But, i knew it clearly, deep in my heart.. You are still there. The part of you, just won't stay nicely in the memory file.
Night after night. I still dream of you. Sometimes part of my dream, sometimes you carries the plot of my dream.most of them, are happy. We were so happy, still happy in my dream.
The weird thing is, i hardly had bad dream since you left. Maybe because of your "dark shadow" has stopped guarding me.
If it really exist, i hope he guards you well.

No comments:
Post a Comment