Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sentimental

Still fasinated by your piano playing few days back then.. The song we used to play together... And you, never learned piano.. Yet you still play my part so well.. 

I always thought that piano songs only seems romantic and overwhelmed when a pro plays them.. 

And.. Surprisingly.. A song that's so simple can sound so nice when it contains memory and personal feelings..

No man has ever played piano for me. Even you didn't sounded " you-were-playing-specially-for-me ".. I still touched by your playing..

I hang up the call before you finished playing.. Just to hold my tears.. Not that i am really that busy.. 

I missed the time when i always play it for you.. The way you looked at me..

Also, same goes for guitar and the songs i've written for you.. I can still remember you watery eyes.. You looked touched... Then you hugged..

Hah~ what's wrong with me..

A sudden thought before i end this.. How much i wished my piano grade were pro enough to write a pure piano music.. Specially for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment