Monday, March 10, 2014

A.I.N.Y

A.I.N.Y.

爱你

Although I Need You

This phrase takes me a long thought.

It's true.

Just like me.

Although I Need You, i still need to let you go, cause there's no space for me anymore.

But still,  我 A.I.N.Y.

Watched a TV programme recently, it's analyzing 12 male horoscope in relationship.

As for you, a male Gemini:

They need companionship more than a relationship. They can be unbelievably royal to you, ONLY when you are by their side all the time. They can't take long-distance relationship.

I laughed.

I laughed so loudly, until my tears dropped on my worksheet, then only i realize that i was crying.

So that's the truth.

2 days after my "Sealed" blog, you Skyped me.

Telling me that you are the one who lost me.

I can't decide, whether you are regretting or you are trying to tell me that : "I am over you, so now it's time for you to get over me."

However, for the whole week, 5 times you called, I answered 4 of them.

Either you are smart, or you knew me well, the fact that I can't resist you.

So, what now?

Calling me so often, reasons:

1. Missing me for not writing about you anymore.
2. Scared by my "Sealed" blog piece that you might REALLY lost me forever.
3. Realizing that, I AM THE ONE.
4. Some weird reason that neither you nor me knows.

I need to know, seriously.
Text me your reason, you may choose from the above statement, or you can tell me the true reason in your heart.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment